Proven technology. Authentic results. It's been our motto since 1958.
In 1958, when Max Baxter founded the company that still bears his name, he set into motion a pattern of growth and attention to detail that we still follow today. We look forward to maintaining our high level of achievement—and to adding even more great moments to our company timeline.
A global presence with small-town roots. In our 50-plus years in business, Baxter has been many things to many industries. But mainly we've been a leader in designing and manufacturing quality cooking and bakery equipment worldwide. We understand that advanced technology is there for one thing: to help you create an authentic experience for your customers.
The secrets to our success
Our success is based on the best features of our products—consistent heat, even airflow and generous steam—combined with the ability to meet the exacting standards of our customers. This is what we offer them:
- Exclusive technical innovations. Baxter innovations improve cooking and baking results as well as kitchen efficiency.
- Long lasting quality, trusted by generations of bakers.
- Flexibility to help you adapt to the changing tastes and demands of your customers.
- Responsive shipping times. Baxter ships orders on a well-managed, customer-oriented schedule with lead times ranging from two to four weeks.
- User-friendly equipment.
- Labor-saving production. Baxter supplies products such as rack ovens that provide the necessary versatility and consistency needed at both the commissary and consumer level.
A Member of the ITW Family
Since joining the ITW Food Equipment Group, the parent company to Hobart and Traulsen among other premium brands, we have only further improved our customer support, design quality and manufacturing capabilities.