Patented Heat Exchanger System
Unmatched heat uniformity, unmatched system durability
So reliable, it's patended
There’s no better gas heat exchanger than the one from Baxter. We design it to provide maximum, even heat transfer with minimal parts. We figure when your heat system works better, you do, too.
The gas-fired heat exchanger provides maximum heat transer distributed with incredible uniformity from the top to the bottom of the oven—a crucial element in the preparation of any artisan baked good. The even heat generated by our heat exchanger is thanks to our U-shaped tubes. Unlike welded heat exchangers, our tubes are created through a unique bending process and assembled with a swedge-lock design. A turbulator within each tube helps equalize gentle flames to provide an even temperature throughout each tube. What’s more, the tubes don’t exhibit the weak points common to welded heat exchangers and are less susceptible to the stresses of heating and cooling metal.
Heat Exchanger Tubes
- U-shaped tubes with a swedge-lock design created through a unique bending process
- Tubes don’t exhibit the weak points common to welded heat exchangers and are less susceptible to the stresses of heating and cooling metal
- 10-year warranty on heat exchanger tubes
In-Shot Burner System
- In-shot burner system provides equal, gentle flame in each tube
- Turbulators within each tube tumble the flame for a uniform heat distribution
- Provides consistent heat from top to bottom—crucial to artisan baked goods
- Flame is constantly monitored by a flame sensor, and an integrated draft inducer purges the system before each ignition for added safety
- Provides heat quietly due to having zero moving parts